Graduate & Completion Programs
Complete your advanced degree 100% online - any time, anywhere.
The DefiOnline Advantage:
- 8-week courses, 100% online
- Spring start dates: January 11 & March 15
- Summer start dates: May 10 & July 6
- Fall start dates: August 30 & October 25
- No application fee
- No GRE/GMAT
- Affordable tuition with no additional fees
- Academic support services
- Principal Licensure
- K-12 Ohio Reading Endorsement
- K-12 Intervention Specialist Mild/Moderate
- Sport Coaching
DefiOnline students pay one flat tuition rate with no hidden fees!
Students are responsible for books and course materials.
Degree-seeking students are eligible to apply for federal financial aid. For more
information, visit fafsa.gov or call us at 419-783-2474.
DefiOnline programs are not eligible for merit-based scholarships. Merit-based scholarships will be awarded to full-time undergraduate day students enrolling in twelve credits or more per academic semester.
701 N. Clinton Street