Carolyn M. Small Honors Program
Honors Program Goals
1. To provide opportunities beyond the curriculum of the College that support academic excellence and intentional learning experiences.
2. To engage students in the development of a sense of coherence between intellectual realms, founded in a traditional liberal education and the real world.
3. To promote the development of a sensitivity to the diverse cultures of the world and an understanding of the complexity of world interdependence.
4. To model innovative ways to teach and learn.
5. To promote for Honors students the kind of support and camaraderie that contributes to a successful college experience.