Students with Disabilities Position Resources
Office of Career Development
- Accessible Employment
Connects employers with candidates with disabilities.
- Federal Employment of People with Disabilities
- A Guide for People with Disabilities Seeking Employment
- Job Accommodation Network
- U.S. Department of Labor Office of Disability Employment Policy (ODEP)
- Career Opportunities for Students with Disabilities (COSD)
Includes links and resources to information on organizations, disability statistics, training, government, internships, employment, along with information on specific disabilities such as blindness, deafness and mobility disabilities.
The Office of Career Development has provided links to various sites because they contain information that may be of interest to its students and alumni.
The Office of Career Development and/or Defiance College:
- do not necessarily endorse the views expressed or the facts presented on these sites
- do not endorse any commercial products that may be advertised or available on these sites
- do not assume any legal liability for the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any information on this server or the links to servers on this page