Undergraduate Education Program
ADMISSION & REQUIREMENTS
CRITERIA FOR FULL ADMITTANCE
- A 3.0 overall GPA.
- A grade of "C" or higher in any education (EDUC) course.
- Recommendations from two (2) education faculty members.
- Free of sanctions with the office of the dean of students.
- Free of arrests or convictions as evidenced on the FBI and BCI checks that would preclude
the candidate from obtaining a teaching license in Ohio.
CRITERIA FOR CONDITIONAL ADMITTANCE
Conditional admission* may be granted if any of the following are true:
- An overall GPA between 2.90 and 3.00.
- One unfavorable recommendation exists.
- Clean FBI and BCI checks have not been received by the teacher education office.