Visit Defiance College
On-campus visits are available! These visits include a one-on-one consultation with an admissions counselor, a personalized session with faculty, and a campus tour. Meetings with faculty and coaches will be held virtually and must be requested when booking a visit.
Prefer to visit virtually? You can! Schedule a virtual visit now!
- No out-of-state students or families traveling by airline will be permitted to visit.*
- Students and guests will be asked to wear a mask or facial covering. If you do not have a mask, one will be provided for you.
- All visitors will be subject to temperature checks upon arrival. Those with a temperature of 100.4 degrees Fahrenheit or higher will not be permitted to visit with staff.
- Physical distancing will be implemented for all meetings.
- Tour guides will be provided with disinfectant wipes and hand sanitizer.
- Meeting areas will be cleaned and disinfected thoroughly between uses.
Schedule your on-campus visit today!
*Want to visit with us from out-of-state? We'd love to meet you - you can schedule a personalized, virtual visit!
- November 7, 2020 - Virtual Preview Day
- December 5, 2020 - Accepted Student Day
- January 23, 2021 - Virtual Preview Day
- February 20, 2021 - Accepted Student Day
- March 13, 2021 - Virtual Preview Day
- April 24, 2021 - Accepted Student Day
TRANSFER TUESDAYS & THURSDAYS
Thinking about transferring to Defiance College? This transfer event is designed just for you! Your personalized appointment will include a meeting with a transfer counselor, financial aid representative, and faculty member in your major of choice.
Defiance College is in the Northwest corner of Ohio at the confluence of the Auglaize and Maumee Rivers; one hour from Lima and Toledo, Ohio, and Ft. Wayne, Indiana; two hours from Detroit, Michigan; three hours from Columbus and Cleveland, Ohio; and four hours from Chicago, Illinois. The city of Defiance has 18,000 residents.