Your college education is an investment in your future. It is one of the most important decisions you and your family will ever make. At Defiance College we are committed to offering you quality academic programs and comprehensive financial aid opportunities. We realize costs and finances will play a significant role in your college choice.
The Financial Aid Staff provides personal attention to your financial needs. Defiance College awards 99% of our students with financial aid totaling over 11 million in scholarships and grants.
View your current Award Letter on your myDC Portal.
Where can we direct you?
Our net price calculator is an opportunity for first-time, first-year prospective students to estimate their
cost of attending Defiance College.
The DC Value
- 88.8% of graduates place in grad programs or careers 6 months after graduation
- 11:1 student-to-faculty ratio
- 15 students = average class size
- Alumni: Over 11,000 alumni are changing the world at companies like Apple, Thrivent, Edward Jones, Ford, Mercy Medical, Intel, Sun Pharmaceuticals, Johns Manville, and Tesla.
- Service: 25,000 hours of service have been completed by students, faculty, and staff locally and
Defiance College admits students regardless of race, color, creed, sex, national or ethnic origin, sexual orientation, or disability.