Your college education is an investment in your future. It is one of the most important decisions you and your family will ever make. DC is committed to offering you quality academic programs and comprehensive financial aid opportunities.
We realize costs and finances play a significant role in your college choice. That's why our financial aid staff are here to provide personal attention to your financial needs. We award 99% of our students with financial aid, totaling over 11 million in scholarships and grants.
WHERE CAN WE DIRECT YOU?
THE DC VALUE
- 91% of graduates place in grad programs or careers 6 months after graduation
- 11:1 student-to-faculty ratio
- 15 students = average class size
- Alumni: over 11,000 alumni are changing the world at companies like Apple, Thrivent, Edward Jones, Ford, Mercy Medical, Intel, Sun Pharmaceuticals, Johns Manville, and Tesla.
- Service: 25,000 hours of service have been completed by students, faculty, and staff locally and