Early Childhood Generalist Endorsement
(Grades 4 through 5)
When added to the PreK - 3 Early Childhood Licensure, this endorsement enables early childhood educators to teach all subjects in Grades PreK - 5. This program is available as either an undergraduate or a standalone post-baccalaureate program.
This endorsement requires 18 hours:
- ED320 Principles of Middle Childhood Mathematics (3)
- ED340 Principles and Practices of Middle Childhood (3)
- ED342 Teaching Mathematics in the Middle School (3)
- ED343 Teaching Science in the Middle School (3)
- ED344 Teaching Social Studies in the Middle School (3)
- ED345 Integrated Reading/Language Arts Methods: Middle Childhood (3)
Amanda Gilbert, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor of Education
Rachel Eicher, Ed.D.
Assistant Professor of Practice of Early Childhood Education
Administrative Assistant for Education