Bill Payment Procedures
The following must be completed BEFORE arrival at Defiance College:
- $500 Deposit is due 10 days after receipt of I-20 and acceptance letter
- Billing statement must be signed and returned to Defiance College
- Twenty-five percent (25%) of semester bill must be paid by these deadlines:
August 1 for Fall Semester
December 1 for Spring Semester
April 1 for Summer Semester
Students that do NOT pay by the above dates will NOT be allowed to attend classes.
- See “Maintaining Your F-1 Status”
The following must be completed UPON arrival at Defiance College:
- The remainder of your semester bill is due upon arrival. Here are the following ways to pay for your bill:
- Credit Card, Visa and MasterCard
- U.S Checks (checks from a U.S. Bank)
- U.S. Dollars
- Once your bill is paid for the semester you will be registered with SEVIS for that semester
- Billing statements are due each semester.
- Payment options may be available after the first year at Defiance College.
- Please note that your funds must be proven to match the amount of your college bills.
- It is VERY UNLIKELY that income from part-time work will fund your education.
If you have questions, please call the International Admissions Office at 419-783-2365. Our goal is to help make your transition to Defiance College a safe and easy one.