Student Work Study Program
• Process for Supervisors
• Student Employment Program Handbook
• Student Job Application Example
• State Tax Form (State of Ohio Exemption Certificate)
• Federal Tax Form (Federal W-4 Form)
• Immigration Reform and Control Act Form (I-9)
• Student Employment Contract
• DC Work Study Tracker
• Payroll Update Form
The DC Work Study Tracker is a great tool. Save the spreadsheet to your computer to track your student workers’ earnings to date. Fill in the “Total Award Amount” on the tracker with the work-study award amount (this is available from the financial aid office). Then, enter the amount earned each month in the appropriate column.
Earned amount = hours worked X $7.25. For example: Your student worked 32 hours in September. You would enter $232 on the spreadsheet: 32 x $7.25 = $232. The tracker will help you monitor your students’ earnings and remaining eligibility.