Office of Residence Life
The maintenance department works hard to keep the residential buildings in good working condition. If a resident has a maintenance concern about their room or residence hall, they may report their concern by emailing email@example.com.
When reporting a maintenance concern please be sure to include the following:
- In the subject line please include the following: the building, floor/room number
and a short description of request (ex. subject: Grand Avenue, Apartment F, A/C inoperable).
- In the main body of the email include other details.
- Ex. A/C comes on but keeps going off after about a 1/2 hours
- Please be as descriptive as you can
- If submitting a report for the washers and dryers please include the 6 digit ID number
off of the machine (3 letters and 3 numbers).
Please allow 3-4 business days for your request to be addressed. If is not addressed, contact maintenance at (419) 783-2503 to check on the status of the work order.
If you need immediate assistance, please call our Crisis Response phone at (419) 439-0359.